Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cousin's Cousin from California

August 5, 2010
The next day, after coming back from California, was my cousin’s 9th birthday. I barely had time to get ready since my grandma didn’t tell us that my aunt will be picking us up instead. After she told us, my aunt was at my house 5 minutes later! Damn. That night, i had to pack for California again! We left in the morning and we were pretty crowded in the car. We arrived at the hotel and saw a farmer’s market event! We quickly checked it out but the prices were still pretty expensive. We ate, watched TV, fell asleep, and at around 4am, my other cousins and relatives arrived.
August 6, 2010
Ate donuts, Walked downtown, went to t-shirt mart, got a wolf shirt made, didn’t turn out as i expected, waste of $6, walked some more, bought a crown necklace, charm bracelet, and my brother’s necklace at the Jewelry store all for $10. Found this underground skate shop. Moved to the presidential suite - oh so pretty and huge! activity center - ate cookies, went to the sauna, worked out, burned 200 calories, got ready for dinner, went to the house of my cousin’s cousin (TJ, R, T, J). Ate food, taho, bananacue, filmed my cousin and J singing She Was Mine, TJ and OE pissed off, ukelele, hang out in the garage, weird awkward liking, i supposedly look like his gf, mae spilling gossips and stuff. got filipino shirts, weird dancing, J taught me some chords to songs i dont even know. asked for phone number but ignored on accident! went back to the hotel, talked til we fell asleep.

August 7, 2010
went to the beach, lots of rocks on the shore, one hand cartwheel, sand castles, more donuts, went to the activity center, card games: speed and BS. Left the hotel, drove another hour and a half to go to a different hotel. Ranch Market, choco pie, vietnamese food: yummy pork chop, Settled in and unexpected events (to be written in another blog post). AHHHHHHHH.
August 8, 2010
Chinatown. Got $20 since i ‘saved the family name’ by performing at the reunion? Looked through my iPod, claimed she liked it too burrrrr. I was surprisingly picky today. I didn’t want to buy useless things and i ended up with just two items. I bought peach nail polish and bargained for flipflops. Cousin wanted the same shoes as mine, frickn got the same bangles. Unnecessary explanation of uncommon/different shoes that she ‘would like to wear’ oh shush up. I have those shoes, and you only thought of those since you looked through fashion styles in my iPod.
Items i got during my trip to california for the past week. (including those i got when i was with another cousin).