Monday, November 1, 2010

Lace & Leather

Sometime around October / early November 2010, lets go with that.
Recently, lace and leather are on top of my shopping list. I already have a leather mini, and a lace top (3/4 sleeve). I went back to the mall with my mum and tita Leni. F21 would be the last place I’d go to ‘cause it ALWAYS take me forever to get outta there. So CharlotteRusse was my first stop. And my oh my, they still had their $5 sale! Oh golly, was i happy. I quickly went through the racks, found another lace top - short sleeves with a mini shoulder pad attached(?) and then these purses/clutches were on the $5 rack as well. I found the purse that i came to the mall for! Small leather shoulder bag with a long black and gold chained strap. AHHH. I was trying to keep my spaz down low. Then i bought a black mini for $5 as well. As i was about to pay, i saw a pile of lace shirt in the $15 shelf. I guess someone misplaced that one lace shirt i got. I asked the cashier about it, but she sold it to me for $5 anyway! Yesh. So i went to F21 and took the longest time in their only to buy a $3 grey comfy mini. I really wanted sheer tights but could never find any! Bought all these minis to wear them over tights but No. Then my mom was calling me, telling me to hurry. She even followed me to F21 to rush me. I told her i just needed to pay. But then, as i left the store, i went the other direction and stopped by ClothingCo. I’ve been looking for a leather jacket and found a few. I really liked this one jacket but was $20 more than the other. I ended up buying the cheaper one. I’m still happy with it though :)