Saturday, April 30, 2011

I don't really go to these things



April 30, 2011 



My last high school prom. 

8:00am hiking with the fambam
10:00am BBQ at uncle’s place
12:00pm home, shower, dump all makeup and curling iron in bag, grab ticket, dress, purse
1:30pm KD’s house!
I was the odd one out at their house. Her family was home while we do our makeup in the bathroom. It was KD, me and CD. Took a pic with her adorable dog tigger, did our hair and makeup for 4 hours damn. Finally got dressed, CD’s bf came, took pictures, left for PF Changs at 6pm. We saw a hummer limo on our way there, turns out it was some other people from school - SM included. We walked over there, had to wait for an hour for a table, SM and his friend KN came over and talked to us. Me and KN matched, unfortunately. Ordered fried rice, me and KD shared. Left at 7:30 and arrived at the AZ Science Center by 8:30. It was so nice, they had new york lights and hologram. Saw SC, SM, DB, BO and his date, J, and took some crappy pics. We walked around the science center, tried all the neat gadgets, drank some nasty green tea, and bland brownie. Saw more familar faces, and finally went on the dance floor. It was all fun, amazing dancers, ciphers, gross couples, until later that night, while we had our own dance group R pulled on my dress and asked to dance with me. Weird and awkward for sure but i danced for awhile anyway. Left, but SC pushed me back, bleh. Looked at KD and gave her a look. Left finally. Awkard between KD and SM, because KN came again. We kept coming back in and out of the dance floor. Saw MN, DB, AM, JO, JL, KR, and a lot more. My feet hurt like heck. It ended way too early for us. Free hotdogs outside but i didn’t get any, walked to the parking lot with KD, went to NL’s house for a chillout afterparty. It was freezing outside. AJ and JB were there too! Watched some netflix, offered ice cream and root beer. Nah. Finally home by 2am and apparently, there was a mini party going on at my house. Relatives came because my dad just arrived from NY, and they apparently wanted to see me after Prom but nope. Too late. Good night.