Thursday, April 21, 2011

Last HS Carnival



April 21, 2011
 
Lots going on today. Tests-Carnival-Pictures-Library-FemPro Practice-Airport for my brothers’ arrival. So i basically had a test/quiz in all of my four classes. Anatomy was a pain in the ass. I couldn’t remember the two valves and so i had to leave it blank. Darn. But before that, we had a spring carnival at lunch. I wore my beige romper with a lacey kind of vest, gladiator sandals, and fedora. Got lots of compliments and i was so thankful and embarrassed at the same time. I felt so overexposed hahh. They made lunch an hour so we have time to enjoy the carnival. There wasn’t really a lot to do, got my prom ticket, free blimpie, and italian ice. After school, waited in the library, blah ditched me - but it doesn’t matter because i had a lot of fun. Funny moments in the library, pictures, crazy people. Then i met up with cousin to ride with her to the office. Ate shrimp fried rice, fortune cookie, and ice cream cake. Damn, they feed me so much i always feel extremely full. At 6, arrived at the Jukebox Studio, learned Leah’s routine to Letting Go by Janelle M. Then at 7, fempro practice! Finally finished the routine. I was so nervous the whole time, especially when she picked people to dance. It was all good though, very last minute. Hella exhausted. She made us work really hard and dance nonstop. I was running out of water. Left by 9pm. Stayed at AD’s place for an hour and 30 til my uncle and mother picked me up to go to the airport. Brothas arrived around 12:30am. Ate at iHop. Good, tiring day. Went to sleep and it felt like i was sweating in my sleep. Oh no, please don’t get sick.