Friday, May 20, 2011

Last days of High School

May 18 - 20, 2011
We barely even study for finals in my class.
English - we just watched The Lion King, which is an all time favorite movie of mine.
Math (2 classes) - eh, sit talk with friends
Anatomy - full on review guides and all hour studying
Then after school, talk with friends, take pictures, sign yearbooks, walk to BK and yogurtology.
May 19th - I had my Discrete Math and Anatomy finals. The test seemed pretty easy, but they were computer tests - and for some reason, i never do great on those. Guhh. I got a B in both my Math and Anatomy final - not good enough i suppose.
May 20th - English, Discrete Math Written Final, and College Algebra Final. English was pretty easy; the written for DM was ok - not the easiest but whatever; College Algebra was all sorts of things. It was easy for the most part but some were just mind boggling. We also didn’t have a lot of time to finish so we stayed 15 minutes after the bell to continue. Hmph, i was supposed to meet up with MC to sign yearbooks, KD to talk about afterschool plans, and all the other people to take pictures. What a horrible end of the day. I didn’t get to say bye to a lot of people. So depressing. Then my aunt unexpectedly picked me up, we had to drop GC off at the community college, we had to rush back home ‘cause my aunt had an appointment and so on. Oh well, at least today, i get to eat fancy dinner with my girls (cousins) for my graduation celebration.