Friday, May 13, 2011

Senior Breakfast



May 13, 2011
 
Met up with my friends at the bottom of the 400/500 building after 1st hour. Went into the auditorium for the senior slideshow and a guest speaker from Cali. The senior slideshow was so sweet and funny and embarrassing. This girl messaged me on fb the other day, asking if i wanted to include senior pictures to put in the slideshow - the weird thing is that she wasn’t even my friend on fb and i really dont quite know her. But yeah, i gave her the link to my senior album and i wasn’t expecting what pictures she would put. The VERY first picture, unfortunately was of me, GC, and LK. We were shocked but started laughing embarrassed. More cute, pro, funny pictures. Then more of my pictures showed. The one from the B&B play, homecoming game, tall and short picture of me and my 6”4 friend (everyone laughed :p)  but its all good. I loved it, makes me miss high school. Then the speaker came and he was full of energy. I thought it was going to be lame and cliche but he was HILARIOUS. He shared some sad stories which got to all of us. Then the ‘breakfast’ came around 9:30. Walked to the cafeteria, saved a table, got in line, ate chick fil-a catered sandwich, with bagels, cinnamon rolls, and donuts. Our table was full! We had to steal the teachers’ chairs harhar. Then we went over to the courtyard to get our pre-ordered yearbooks! I look like a child. No joke. Signed, pictures, after school, burning hot sun. Bleh. All in all, its a good friday.