Saturday, May 14, 2011

Not a happy camper

May 14, 2011
Didn’t go to dance today because someone was being so dramatic and unreasonable. But whatever. Unexpected hike - not a happy camper; Church @ 4:30 - wore my romper, black cardigan, combat boots, and shoulder bag. Met up with my aunt after, drove to desert ridge - she invited more people to come; didn’t get to eat dinner because i was too busy shopping. Bought 3 clothes from X.I. and a lovely jacket from American Eagle. Shopping is my joy - but spending isn’t.

Kids are ridiculous. (Earlier on today)
So at 2pm, my mom asked me to drive my brother to his friend’s house - who lives in the neighborhood. She ended up driving and told me that i can just drive back home. So we got there, my brother had to wait, his friend came out, and turns out they were going to do the project now - while its a 100 degrees outside. It was a commercial project and they didn’t have anyone who would videotape it - except for me. And i had no freaking idea. So i was like, okay, its just the park. Whatever. But, the kid had it all planned out. They were going to the hiking trail past the park. And i had to come with. fuuuuuuh. It was a looooong walk, under the burning arizona sun, in a deserted hill that soon became a steep mountain. Oh and another thing, i was in my pjs and flipflops. What a perfect time, weather, place, and outfit to go hiking. I was frustrated for sure. And the kid wanted to keep going up til we actually reached the top. When we finally got out of that stupid trail, my face was severely red, my arms were burnt, and i was sweaty and gross, and my feet hurt.
My mom owes me a new phone, a shopping spree, and a car.