Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday is my new Friday

Thursday is like my new ‘friday’. And its a 4-day weekend this week so instead of finishing my lab report, i felt like writing on here instead. ugh i’ll regret this.

So this is whats up. It’s sad to say that SC has been on my nerves lately, and i have MATH150 with her every day of the week in college. It’s just that i don’t like unnecessary side conversations when class is going on, especially when the teacher explains it so well already (no need for silly obvious questions) and attention whores are a big pet peeve of mine. I try not to let it get to our friendship but we are honest around each other, and she can tell whether or not I’m irritated by it. We still laugh afterwards so i would say that all is well.
My classes are going well, except for the load of paperwork and studying i have to do. But the people are great.

ENG101: My friend from highschool, SS is there and i get along well with the girl i sit next too. We crack jokes, and play games on our phones haha. I’ve also finsihed my first Process Paper essay and I chose a topic that I’ve been wanting to write about, so much to say but it was hard to even begin - and finish for that matter. But i made it, and it seems like my english professor liked it.

MATH150: i thought this was going to be an exciting class because SC would be there with me, but damn it’s just annoying at times, im sorry. And I’ve been learning the lesson for 4 years now and it’s all just repetitive. Nonetheless, the professor teaches it well and it’ll be a breeze. Also, quite a few people dress so nice - including the people that just pass by this room before class. I've been inspired.


CHM151: So the most awkward guy i’ve known in highschool has that class with me. Its just so weird because i literally cut all my connections with him. Never again but damn, why did this happen? I avoided him and so im sure he got the message. So anyways, this guy sat beside me since the first day in that class and i decided to talk to him just this wednesday. I told him we had a quiz that day and it carried on to what highschool we went to, how everyone had the same calculators, and other nonrelated stuff. it was cool.

CHM151LL: This is my lab class and everyone’s pretty comfortable around each other - my group table especially. Before class, this girl started talking to me about the quiz and all - while i had absolutely no idea what was going on, the teacher even made me change because we had to wear shirt and pants. anyways, these 2 nice girls are in my group, one just moved from wisconsin and you can still hear her accent, and the other one is very smart and sweet! While doing our labs, the filipino guy in my table was wearing his pacman shirt and he came up by the sink (where i was) i complimented his shirt and we started talking. His partner was hilarious and it was just a good time. Im going to like this class, minus the lab reports.
Outside of class, i usually hang out with my highschool friends and its great. Oh and I saw MN this thursday morning and i freaked. i knew he was going to GCC but i didn’t see him around til today! Haha hope i’ll be seeing him more often.