Monday, September 19, 2011

You got me

The fact that I crossed your mind
Is enough to make me happy.
 ------------------------
Why are you so close to me whenever i’m with you, but you dont even make the effort to talk to me when i’m not. I hate it. I hate you. But whenever you appear, i just fall all over again. You scared me, surprised me, made me laugh a billion times, gave me the longest hug ever, said sweet words, made excuses to hold my hand. I didn’t come, you asked about me, you came, gave me a hug, talked a little, and left. I try to ignore you because im sure you havent thought of me for even a second. I dont want to think about you but i just do. I can’t help it. I try so hard to forget but you made such a big impact in my life. I hate you. I saw you again, but this time, i didn’t even want to look at you.
-------------------------
Why can't you just tell me how you feel, because how you act is confusing me.

I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen.
-------------------------
Even though i’ve stopped liking you, everytime someone mentions your name, my head turns right towards them. It’s like every time i hear it, I think of all we could of had, all that could of happened but didn’t.
I don’t care. I won’t care. I shouldn’t care. Can you please just stop appearing in my life? Let’s move on, to a world where you don’t care, and i won’t either.
-------------------------
Can you stop appearing in my life already? I hate falling for you everytime i see you, yet i know it goes nothing from there, we go nothing from there, you forgot about us. And you just walk in like you’re the king of the world, not knowing that there’s this hopeless girl just waiting for you. I hate how you do whatever it is you feel like it. Ok, go and give me a hug, but all i wish is that you don’t hear that sound when my heart skips a beat. I hate this. I haaaaate you.
-------------------------
You were never supposed to mean this much to me; I was never supposed to fall so hard. But you know what? I did and that's the truth, that's what keeps me holding on because it hurts like hell to let you go. 
-------------------------