Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's a lace day

September 29, 2010 (Happy birthday to my brother O)
 
I wore my cream lace top with a mustard skirt, gold and teal owl necklace, and brown oxford-ish boots over dark brown socks. Wavy hair, yellow purse, and round vintage sunglasses. ENG101 in the morning, had my professor check my rough draft (Cause & Effect paper and mine was about my addiction to shopping and clothes - how ironic) and his only comment, once again, was ‘Excellent, great details, nice title, great thesis, nice topic’ over and over again, but he never gives me a 100 for my final paper. Anyways, after that, i sat by the benches again in front of my next class and BY comes, followed by GR (she was wearing a nice black lace dress!) then GC (who was also wearing a loose top with lace shoulder detail?) All 3 of us had lace type of clothes on. Then GR goes on about how she absolutely loves my outfit. Its funny ‘cause we were talking yesterday about how we loved vintage clothing, and here we are today with lace-type clothing. MATH150, prof handed out our tests and i absolutely expected that. He wrote a note on my take home test saying "if i find out that you allowed another student to look at your work, you will get a zero on this test!!" and whenever he corrects a problem, he'd put so much exclamation points. so i can basically hear him screaming in my head. the fuuuh. it's quite ironic though because my on my in-class test, i had the highest score in class; second highest for the take home (which a lot of people failed btw). oh well. i just laugh at how my prof hates me, when i do so well in that class. ate lunch and worked out at the gym after. aunt picked me up and took me to my brother and cousins' taekwondo class. me and JG sat and watched. the taekwondo teacher kept talking and asking me questions though. until he asked me to try the class, and join them. whuuuut. i just sat saying i didnt want to. but the pressure was all on me since he was disrupting the class while talking to me. so i joined them, i kick pretty hard so that was nice. double workout today. just in time for the Ms. Asia-Arizona pageant this saturday.