Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm Tired

I usually don't care too much or maybe I just block it out of my head, but it seems that tonight, reality slapped me hard. everything is just crashing down on me. though I try to always act calm and look at the brighter side, it just sucks to realize a lot of things. and it's always at night too - when I think too deeply. I'm still waiting on my EAD card to renew my license, I haven't been able to drive anywhere since it only lasted for a month. and my parents didn't even let me drive during those few weeks. I'm so frustrated. I haven't been to dance for a month now and I've been so upset but I dont show it at all. I don't want to push it. cuz if I kept asking, I know they'll end up not letting me dance at all. dance was my only relief, to forget bout all the stress and drama but it's taken from me. along with people that stress me out even more. I don't know why, but I'm really tired of this certain person at school. I mean, I feel bad that she thinks I'm her bestfriend but that's not how I see it at all. and then theres an even more irritating two-faced person. I honestly don't even care about you, and what you do. you're fake and spoiled and I'm tired of all your bullshit. I'm just so upset. I start to doubt myself and have a really low self esteem. and no one seems to like me, I don't feel worth it at all. I know that isn't true but that's how it feels right now. I'm tired.