Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Little Miss Perfect

October 1, 2011
The night before, after a day at B&N, Ross, shopped for headphones, capris, and nude heels with red soles, I arrived home and my dad got the mail. My F21 order came just in time! I was so worried it wouldn't make it before saturday, which was the pageant i had to go to and wear a dress. Anyways, here are the things i bought. The rusty shirt turned out nicer than i thought - loose off shoulder boho top; pink floral romper/dress was a little loose but i definitely love it! It didn't come with the belt, so i added that in and i got a gold layered necklace to wear it with. I also adore the lace tights - definitely a better quality than my other 5 tights, and real comfortable.
So earlier: went hiking in the morning, mocha coolata from dunkin donuts, mini family gathering at my place, shower and ready from 12-3:00pm. Cousin's house around 5pm, pizza before leaving for the Ms. Asia-Arizona Pageant. Met AC, screamed for #1 HL, and #4 MM - absolutely gorgeous. laughters and crushes on #4. disturbing old contestants, and performers (belly dancing ladies), miss flirt on the side blehhh, pictures. It was fun. Loved watching #4. Hahhh creep.