Thursday, October 20, 2011

Frappe Rush

October 20, 2011


Wore my mustard/yellow sheer top with white shorts, braided belt, bangles and moccasins. After my ENG101 class in the morning, sat by the bench to wait for the budds. GR comes first and we were both craving for a frappe. Impulse decision to drive to Mcdonald's before class starts. Ran to her car, GC calls - and crap, she just got her braces off and wanted to show us but we've already left :( Parked, shoe fell off while i tried to get out of the car, ran inside while a guy in the truck laughs at us. Ordered quick, left running, back to school a minute before class starts and made it in just 13 minutes. Good thing Mcdonald's wasn't too far and thanks to GR for being an awesome driver. As I sat in my seat, SC was giving me the silent treatment or whatever. Sorry it had to be that way. Anyways, yeah. Highlight of my day.