Saturday, September 17, 2011

The week of dejection

September 17-19, 2011

Woke up this morning feeling a certain uneasiness. Maybe it’s because this day marks the end of dancing at the JB for me - for now at least. I hate this feeling. I just hate it. I understand what they’re trying to say, my mind gets it, but my heart just can’t take it. I don’t know what to do anymore, what to say to them. There’s this evolution AIDS dance workshop today at 12:30, and the cool thing is, its here in lake pleasant pkwy peoria - literally 10-15 minutes away from my place and he doesn’t even want me to go. First they tell me that HHI would be the last, then this church event, but they already told me not to go tonight. And my dad clearly doesn’t know what ‘workshop’ means. He kept going on and on about how a ‘workshop’ is just the basics, that i don’t need to take it. My gosh, its a class. And i need to learn so much more.

I’m upset. But this won’t be the end. Maybe when they actually let me drive by myself, I know I’ll be back.